Wow - Can you believe I didn't get rid of our blog?? About a year ago, I was pretty good about keeping my blog updated. Then...hmmm.... what was it that happened?
Ohhhhh yes. I joined Facebook.
That wonderfully awful little social networking site that makes it so incredibly easy to keep everyone updated and share photos.
Well, lately - I have been really missing (read: feeling guilty about) the journal aspect of the little blog I had started. I miss documenting the everyday happenings in our lives that I can share with friends and family - and more importantly, with my children 5-10 years from now. See, those little moments that you say you are always going to remember - it just doesn't happen. Because before you know it, there is a whole bunch of new little moments that fill your heart.
Ok - moving on. I completely overhauled the look of my blog - hope you like it! I did it to energize myself again about writing (see the notebook look?), but also cuz the old one was soo boring. I made a pact that this is not work related, so I made sure to make it fun and more personal. I'll get to the work blog soon - this one's for us.
So - a year later. I am going to be doing a lot of updating in the next few days of where we are now. Most of you who will even be reading this, already know what we are up to - but for my own sake, I am going to be writing it down.
Of course, I always hope to hear from you on here too - so leave a comment!
xoxoChris
6 comments:
OMG your blog is too cute!
I'll be here reading mama!
xoxo
I always had hope that the McClain Family blog would reappear :-) SO glad it has and I look forward to reading the update and seeing those precious pictures.
The new look is fab! I hope you are doing well. Seems like this past week absolutely flew by. Hope I will be seeing you again tomorrow night.
Love the new look!! Can't wait to read! I Hope you inspire me to write more too!
Welcome back to the blogosphere!
glad to see you! The new look is awesome!
Love it!!!!!
Post a Comment