Alexa Jade McClain is here!

Alexa Jade McClain arrived on Tuesday, September 23 at 5:33am - weighing in at 6.5 lb, and 21" long. We are all doing well, back at home and adjusting to life with a toddler and a newborn. =)

All in all, the labor lasted only 4 hours and could not have gone better (well - other than me waking Dave an hour earlier to get us to the hospital earlier) - slightly faster than my 19 hour labor with Skyler. Alexa is healthy and doing well.

I will post more soon - but for now, here are some photos of Miss Alexa!





6 comments:

ErinBW said...

Congrats guys!! She is just gorgeous and does look a lot like her big sis. We can't wait to mee her!

Peanut & Bean's Parents said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how she looks just like Skyler. What a lucky sister she has, too.

Cathy O said...

I think she looks much more like you where Skyler looks more like Dave. Definitely beautiful!

Deb said...

Congratulations, Chris & Dave! We are so very excited! She is absolutely beautiful! I think she looks like Skyler through the mouth, but we'll have to come down to check for sure! Hugs and kisses to Skyler!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

She's absolutely perfect!!! I love the proud daddy picture! Congratulations again!

Four Flights said...

Congratulations Chris and family! You all look so happy and I hope you are settling in well with your new addition :)