As for us, we are pretty much ready. We still have a list a mile long of names, but we will narrow it down to 3 I hope soon! Other than that, the room is ready, the co-sleeper is up, and grandparents are on alert. I'm pretty sure Skyler is ready too, as she is starting to talk about the things that she will get to teach her baby sister. She also decided yesterday to pick out a present to buy for her sister when she gets here. This is a pretty big deal since any mention of presents/treats or something special has always meant it's for Skyler. All of this is of course all easy to say, and with her nothing is ever a sure thing. But I can be hopeful.
This weekend, my friend Erin threw me a wonderful shower. It was SO lovely to just sit and chat with such a great group of gals! I am so so thankful for this group of people, I can't even tell you. I feel very fortunate to be a part of it. =)
(These are a couple belly pictures from our recent shoot with Megan Sachs of Mommyshots... she did a great job!)
3 comments:
We love you too. :)
I'm still so sorry I missed it!! Those are great pictures, I can't believe it's already almost time!
Great pics!
Post a Comment