This is slightly late to post, now that it is mid-November. But I thought I'd post some picts from Halloween. I absolutely love this time of year - now more than ever. And this year's Halloween did not disappoint. We went to our favorite Pumpkin Patch at least 5 times (it IS down the street from us after all), and trick or treating was soo fun with an (almost) 3 year old! Sky wanted to be a Princess this year, and altho it changed weekly between wanting to be Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Belle... we chose a beautiful pink princess dress with lights in the skirt. She grabbed her friend Claire's hand and off we went. Alexa the Pumpkin fussed until we hit the cobblestone street of our friend Theresa's lovely neighborhood and all was good. Here are some picts from this year.
Halloween...better late than never
November 18, 2008
This is slightly late to post, now that it is mid-November. But I thought I'd post some picts from Halloween. I absolutely love this time of year - now more than ever. And this year's Halloween did not disappoint. We went to our favorite Pumpkin Patch at least 5 times (it IS down the street from us after all), and trick or treating was soo fun with an (almost) 3 year old! Sky wanted to be a Princess this year, and altho it changed weekly between wanting to be Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Belle... we chose a beautiful pink princess dress with lights in the skirt. She grabbed her friend Claire's hand and off we went. Alexa the Pumpkin fussed until we hit the cobblestone street of our friend Theresa's lovely neighborhood and all was good. Here are some picts from this year.






This is slightly late to post, now that it is mid-November. But I thought I'd post some picts from Halloween. I absolutely love this time of year - now more than ever. And this year's Halloween did not disappoint. We went to our favorite Pumpkin Patch at least 5 times (it IS down the street from us after all), and trick or treating was soo fun with an (almost) 3 year old! Sky wanted to be a Princess this year, and altho it changed weekly between wanting to be Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Belle... we chose a beautiful pink princess dress with lights in the skirt. She grabbed her friend Claire's hand and off we went. Alexa the Pumpkin fussed until we hit the cobblestone street of our friend Theresa's lovely neighborhood and all was good. Here are some picts from this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment