I just came across these picts that someone took in our "Parent and Me" class. So in an effort to also make this blog an archive for Skyler, I thought I would include some of them. We have been in this class since she was an infant and with only 3 classes to go - she will be "graduating" to regular preschool. These classes, and our wonderful teacher, have been an enormous influence on how we have chosen to raise Skyler. Especially given our "highly spirited" daughter, she has taught me patience and understanding of her development that I couldn't have gotten elsewhere. I just can't imagine not going to classes with Skyler anymore. It makes me so sad just thinking about it (maybe that's the pregnancy hormones talking too.) But alas, time for the next chapter in our lives - Skyler going to school, and a new baby in September!





LBCC Parent-Ed Class - Spring 2008
2 comments:
I can't wait to meet the new little one!!!!!!!! You'll make the right decision which ever you choose, I'm sure. (o:
That is such a sweet post Chris. Sky will flourish wherever she is, but I know you guys will make the right decision for her.
Post a Comment